Friday 13 July 2012

Still can't forget you 100%.

     To Mr.mesmerising smile,
why?whY?wHY?WHY? Why is it soo hard to get you out of my mind and heart Mr.mesmerising smile?? At the moment when i try to forget you the most,that's when you give me the most unforgetable time of my life.Can't you just pretend not to know me?
I thought i like your friend, Mr.good looking now...but,i just realise that i'm talking about you again...Please,don't text me anymore....even if i know that we're just good friends..can you do that?
Plus,i have to meet you everyday in school.I just can't stop looking at you.When our eyes met,i just felt that feeling again..i think i might just like or love you a little bit.I just can't erase you from my heart.
Here's to you.

When i saw you with her,
I drop to my knees
and fell to the ground,
and realise remember,
the things that happened..

I was young and insecure,
didn't know how to
mend my broken heart,
but i know
what i do
i know i
can't be with you

So i'm just gonna keep,all these feelings
and let myself
break down to tears
maybe someday i can glue
all the pieces of my broken heart

i was young..and insecure,
didn't know how to mend my broken heart...

................. maybe someday i'm able to forget about you..
                                                                                                             from the bottom of my heart,
                                                                                                                          ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment