Monday 9 July 2012

The First Word-Chapter 2(Part 2)

The First Word
Chapter 2:New school,New Friends (Part 2)

                       ..................
I hurry to my locker and take out my history book and return my put my science book into my locker.What's wrong with that guy?Dragging me around?Who does he think he is? I continue walking to class.As i reach the door with a history sign on it,I knock and enter.I see Jason waving his hands to me.He's giving a sign to to sit at an empty table next to him.I sigh and just walk to the table.I sit and he quickly say,
     "You took your time."
I just smiled and didn't reply.Then I ask,
     "Where's this Mr.Warghaton at?"
     "Ha,we call him "Mr.War".By the way,he's always late."
Then suddenly,a man comes in hurriedly.Bald head and a moustache.
     "Sorry,class.I'm late."
That must be Mr.War.He walks to the front desk and called out my name,
     "Err,Ave Nighton?Can you please come here for a moment?"
I stand up and walk toward him.
     "Everybody,we have a new friend here,Miss Ave Nighton."
I smile and say hi to everyone."Hello,I'm Ave.Nice to meet you all."
We then start the class as soon as i sit down.
<<Mr.War

The bell rings.Kriiggggg!!! It's recess.Yeah!Most boring class ever!Jason keeps talking to me during class.And then he bring me to the cafeteria.
             "Ave!Let's go!The cafeteria is just over there,"he says,pointing his finger to a door that many students are entering.
                      "Okay then,"I reply.
As we enter the cafeteria,we rush to the long line.It is like,a very,very long line.And it seems like a never-ending line.But it will end anyway.When we reach the food serving counter,Jason takes two trays and hands one to me.
         "Thanks,"I said.
He just smile.As we passed through the food counter,I took the vege,omelet and some pork.Lastly,I put a carton of chocolate milk on my tray.Then Jason and I carry our trays to an empty table.I sit and he sits in front of me.
         "Hmm,this is kinda tasty,"I say.
         "Why did you moved here?"ask Jason,changing the topic.
         "My mom just wanted to take a break of the cityworld,it's
          kinda complicated,"
         "Huh,figures,"he reply and then take a sip of his choco
          milk.
         "Actually,I'm from here.But we moved when I was six."
He stop eating."What?You're,you're from here!?"
         "Yeah.Why are you so suprised?"
Jason chuckles."Sorry.I didn't expect that."
<<The Cafeteria
.............................................................

    Will be continued in Chapter 2(part 3)...

No comments:

Post a Comment