Sunday 8 July 2012

The First Word - Chapter 2(Part 1)

THE FIRST WORD
Chapter 2-New School , New Friends (Part 1)

  I walk straight from the pavement into the school's hall.Wolchistiere High School.My first day as the new student here.As I am walking through the hall,I see many types of peeps.'Barbie'likes,gothics,emos,geeks or nerds,and more.I am stared like,"Who the hell is that?".I reach for my locker and sigh,"PHEWW!".I look at the new schedule.SCIENCE CLASS,LABORATORY A.I take out my science book.I walk swiftly to class.
  "LABORATORY A",on the door.This must be it.Knock,knock,and I swing the door open.
  "Is this science?Are you Mrs.Bumbly?"I ask.
  Then a woman with curly hair,wearing a white lab coat replies,
  "Yes,it is.And you're just in time.Take a slip and read out your 
   lab partner,"
She hands me a jar with many slips of folded paper in it.I reach in.I pull out.On it written,EDMUND WATSON."I look around and asked,"Edmund?Edmund...Watson?"and a blonde-haired,tall boy stood up."I'm Edmund,"he said.Then suddenly,Mrs.Bumbly announces,
  "Class,this is Miss Ave Nighton.She's a transfer from Malibu
   Vista High."
  "Hi,everyone,"I greet,smiling.

                                           The school hall ^^^
                                             The Lab^^^

            After class,I walk out last and suddenly someone poke me.I turn around and see the newspaper boy,Jason Gade.
           "Hey,remember me?"he asks.
           "Oh,it's you,Jason.What's up?"
           "So,you go to Wolchiestiere too,huh?What a coincidence!"he smiled.
           "Yeah,wait,how old are you?"I asked,changing the topic.
           "I'm fifteen.You?I'm guessing.."
I reply quickly,"Fifteen.Well,not yet,fourteen and a half."
Jason laughs.
           "What class do you have now?"
I reply,"History.You?"
           "I have history,too!Are you in Mr.Warghaton's class?"
I look at my schedule and answer
           "Yeah,I guess you're in his class too,too?"
He smiles,"Correcto!Let's go!"
Then Jason pulled my hand and dragged me to class.I try to stop him.I release my hand from his.
           "Wait,stop!I haven't take my book at my locker."
He stop."Oh sorry.I forgot.I was just...Where's your locker?Go on and get it.I'll wait for you here."
          "Thanks,"I say,"But you can go first."
           .......................................................................................................................................
 [ Due to the longness of chapter 2,i had to divide it to 3 parts.Sorry 4 da inconvienience. ;) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment